Google

Friday, July 07, 2006

Personalities of the Month!! Na Kobeng & William Wong!

Kobeng has recently acquired a shop lot at Mt Waverly of High St just behind The Glen shopping centre! I visited him when it was just opened for a day or two..hence the premises not quite ready!














And there's Kobeng ! Always welcoming his customers with a huge smile & open arms!














Some of the items on display at the shop! Don't know the name but it doesn't really matter! It's all sport & health products! Do step in for a visit if you are passing by! He might even do you restrings while you wait for a special price! He also has a good range of quality massage chairs for sale at really great prices! All the best Kobeng! Incidently, Kobeng supplies all our shuttles at Greenhearts!














And now to the other Personality of the Month! It's the owner of the Jade Village Chinese Restaurant in Mitcham! Wasn't very impressed as I stepped out of my car but boy! Was I surprised!




























William's got this liking for "pink" at the entrance which was quite interesting!














The interior was quite exquisite! He tells me it seats more than 100 people! I will be amazed if it's not normally full! It's really quite appealing!














The inside looking out!














It has a really spacious look about it & posh too! I was even impressed with the toilet!














And the bar looked good too! There's William nicely attired serving me a nice cuppu decaffed coffee!




























Did you know that there were at least a half a dozen framed zigsaw puzzles on the walls? And they were all done by the man himself! Really impressive guy! My personal view of this man has certainly changed significantly since I stepped into his restaurant! Some of the puzzles are shown below!
























































I surely wouldn't mind having dinner here! Didn't have much time to study the menu in detail but I would most definitely accept any dinner invites to this restaurant!! It's not one of those where you might say you wouldn't go even if it's free!! You know what I mean? On the contrary I might even consider going if I had to pay for my own dinner!! Seriously, it's a really warm & comfortable place for dinner! Drop in for a meal one day! He might even offer you a discount if he is in a good mood since he's the bossman! Ha ha! I doubt it though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home